Grace Pointe Church of the Nazarene is a church dedicated to following Jesus' words to His disciples in Acts chapter 1:
"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."
At Grace Pointe, we want to love everyone we come in contact with to the best of our abilities. In doing this, we introduce our friends, family, neighbors, and complete strangers to the wonderful love of God.
For more information about the Nazarene Faith, click here
Agreed Statement of Belief
These are the beliefs Nazarenes hold to be true
- We believe in one God—the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Old and New Testament Scriptures, given by plenary inspiration, contain all truth necessary to faith and Christian living.
- We believe that man is born with a fallen nature, and is, therefore, inclined to evil, and that continually.
- We believe that the finally impenitent are hopelessly and eternally lost.
- We believe that the atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race; and that whosoever repents and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is justified and regenerated and saved from the dominion of sin.
- We believe that believers are to be sanctified wholly, subsequent to regeneration, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth, and also to the entire sanctification of believers.
- We believe that our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgment will take place.
Come and Worship With Us
Sunday Service Times
Sunday School: 9:45 am
Sunday Worship: 10:45 am
Small Groups: 5:00 pm
Wednesday Service Times
Caravans (K-5th grades): 6:30 - 8:00 pm
One Way Youth Ministries (6th-college age): 7:00 - 8:00 pm
Adult Bible Study: 7:00 - 8:00 pm
Pastor RJ Montis was appointed to Grace Pointe on Feb. 9th, 2014. He is currently working toward his degree in Pastoral Ministries from Nazarene Bible College.
Pastor RJ has been married to his beautiful wife, Rachel, since 2010 and they have 1 son, Jacob Michael. Jacob was born on Sep.11, 2015.
How to find us
Grace Pointe Church of the Nazarene address: 20444 Highway 2, Bloomfield, IA, 52537
Coming from the North: Head South on Highway 63 and turn West at the Highway 2 intersection. Go approximately 1 mile and we are located on the North (right) side of the road.
Coming from the South: Head North on Highway 63 and turn East at the Highway 2 intersection. Go approximately 3 miles and we are located on the North (left) side of the road.
All photography provided by our church family.